HOW TO ORDER
1. Follow the instructions in each Facebook live or video for how purchase items. You will always need to comment on the post with SOLD AND YOUR SIZE...
For example comment: SOLD SMALL I
If commenting on a live sale, comment “SOLD (number of the item) and SIZE”
For example comment: SOLD 2 SMALL
2. Once you have commented, you should have received a message in your Facebook inbox with a link. Click the link ASAP to register and pay for the items in your shopping cart. Carts expire 6 hours after comment is posted or the amount of time as listed in the live/post description.
3. Receive FREE shipping when you pay for the item within 1 HOUR after commenting.
4. Items go in order of comments and inventory available. Some sales will have a LIMITED quantity of styles and sizes available. So shop on a first come, first serve basis.
- **Note there can be delays with browsers resulting in a lag in viewing comments.
If you miss out follow the instructions for Waitlisting below!
WHAT IS WAIT LIST AUTHORIZATION?
How it works:
When you are wait listed for an item(s), you can access the item in the wait list tab and choose to, "Be first on the wait list". When you choose to authorize a card, you are giving CommentSold permission to charge your card and create an order if the item is back in stock within 30 days of you authorization. We does not charge the card before this time. If the item is not restocked within 30 days, the authorization expires, and the item remains on your wait list just as any ordinary item, only to be notified that it’s in your cart when back in stock. **Authorize your wait list items because we do restock often or someone in front of you does not pay.**
How do you get to the top of the waitlist?!
If you have received store credit in the form of a code or credit has been added to your PulseFashion.com account, please message us so we can transfer your credit to be used on CommentSold purchases.
CAN I USE A COUPON CODE FOR COMMENT SOLD ITEMS?
Sometimes we may release coupon codes that are valid to use towards purchases made via Comment Sold
HOW TO SET UP COMMENT-CHARGE:
If you want to speed up the shopping process even more, turn on the comment charge feature. This will allow your order to be places and your card to be charged as soon as you comment "Sold and your size." To do this, you have to have already purchased something off Comment Sold before.